The Manor Montessori School has an opening for a Montessori Assistant Teacher this fall, with an option to work sooner in our summer camp program. We offer half and full day programs, including before- and aftercare options. Our vibrant and loving staff are dedicated to the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, with strict adherence to her principles and practices.
The ideal candidate will have a warm and loving heart, care deeply about working with children, have a strong work ethic, and a desire to learn.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Report to and support the lead teacher in your class.
- Supervise and ensure the safety of children at all times.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, healthy, and welcoming environment for children.
- Provide a caring and consistent routine and presence in the classroom.
- Prepare snack and assist in meal time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance